Tuesday, March 31, 2015

It's Getting Warm


We spent two nights at a county park in Bishop, CA.  This was our view from our site, the east side of the Sierra mountains. 


Came across this nice fixer upper.  Beautiful mountain views with good ventilation. 




Ghost Girl and her Little Red Wagon outside Death Valley.

Zabriskie Point in Death Valley.  Did you see this movie in the 1970's?
I did but don't remember anything about it.  

We are in Pahrump, NV. for a few days.  It's getting warm so when we leave here we will go to higher ground.

See you later.

Evie and Joy

4 comments:

  1. Because of your photo of the rusty padlock, you can tell everyone you "went to Yale"! Good for you and your Mom, doing instead of dreaming. When I look at your rig (and I look at my inability to open a cereal box), what do you consider your manual dexterity to be on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the greatest mechanic who ever lived? That's a lot of stuff to handle, driving/towing skills notwithstanding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gayle,
      Thanks for reading.
      I was a pretty handy person when I was younger. Now That I'm older (65) if I can't do it I pay to have someone do it. Driving and towing are not hard to do. I took a driving class at an Escapee Boot Camp and have watched ton of youtube videos.

      Delete
  2. Glad your new digs have a sturdy door with a strong lock. Can't be too careful. [Really, most of us are WAY too careful.]

    ReplyDelete