Thursday, January 19, 2017

Well Maybe We Should Have Replaced the Battery Too

Lesson learned, next time do the whole enchilada, alternator AND battery.


I had to walk about a mile to go flag down the tow truck driver.  Finding someone out here isn't easy.


This is why we carry towing with two different companies.  With AAA we have the Premier Towing and the other is with Geico where I have both the rv and Honda insured.  Your three towings a year with AAA can go fast if you are having ongoing problems. 

We are once again parked in front of Diesel Automotive, who have been so nice to me, and tomorrow we will be leaving the Yuma area headed to Casa Grande.

See you down the road.

Evie and Joy

How this lettuce field looked a couple of weeks ago.

How it looks now.  Fresh lettuce growing in the sunny weather.








1 comment:

  1. Yikes that's a long walk! Glad it worked out and that they're treating you well- I hope you put me on your map of travels soon- I'd love to see you and your mom! Looks beautiful out there!!!!

    ReplyDelete