Monday, September 11, 2017

More Images from the Long Beach Peninsula


Unique shingle designs.

 Diamonds and balls, I think.

This picture is from the internet.
Sawtooth, Diamond, Octagon, Ball and Spear, Honeycomb.

The Wreckage 1912.

The Chowder House, this is one flat side wall.

 Footprints in the sand.

Our first eagle.






We're leaving Washington tomorrow morning and making a mad dash to Crescent City, California to renew the tags on both the rv and the Honda.  We'll tell you about that next time.

Evie and Joy

A note about these photos.  A couple of weeks ago I upgraded my cell phone to a new iPhone 7 with its fancy camera.  These pictures were taken with the new phone.  The picture below is zoomed in 10x.  The pictures of the eagle were taken in a burst of 100 pictures, as he was flying away from us.  I chose only three to post.  But the burst is like a video, one frame at a time.  Now if I can learn to hold still.

Spider webs in the early morning dew. 













2 comments:

  1. Wonderful shots. I would love to be walking on that beach! I was surprised that those were iPhone shots. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Most of my pictures are taken with an iPhone. This new phone zooms in closer so we'll see how it does.

      Delete